Sign in to follow this  
Guest dragonboy

Ultrasone Edition 8

Guest dragonboy

IPB Image

Anyone tried this baby? Seems lighter than the Ed9. Didn't have the guts to walk into stereo to audition this coz I might not be able to resist temptation :ph34r: . I've been trying to avoid Causeway point and Plaza sing altogether. Just hope that someone might post some nasty reviews about ed8 so I don't even have to consider. :bruce:

Lots of other toys on my lists..... SPL... :shakehead:

Think that some of the guys are down at Stereo right now undergoing self-hypnotism; probably a few will walk away with their wallets lighter and bags heavier :grin::grin::grin:

Guest dragonboy

Think that some of the guys are down at Stereo right now undergoing self-hypnotism; probably a few will walk away with their wallets lighter and bags heavier :grin::grin::grin:

I hope I'm not the Next one!!! Must "siam" Orchard and Woodlands liao. :dance:

Funny is you're self poisoning yourself by starting this thread. I believe you already know the answer. :grin: My ED8 sound thin now after burned in. So not good, don't buy. :whistle:

Edited by ical

Only for now. :bash: Wait till mine has cool down. :smoke: Btw, only a few ED8 left at new Stereo. I believe the next shipping will be a long.......... wait. :grin:

You're going to be disappointed cos Ultrasone takes a long time to burn in. Especially ED8 with it's new titanium plated drivers. :smoke: Kidult's ED9 is super seasoned.

Edited by ical

put into the fridge eh?haha...well...cant wait for the next headphone meet seriously...then all the monsters (headphone) come out for the day and meet one another

You're going to be disappointed cos Ultrasone takes a long time to burn in. Especially ED8 with it's new titanium plated drivers. :smoke: Kidult's ED9 is super seasoned.

Did you compare with stereo's ED8? I didn't felt the bass was an issue... I was there yesterday afternoon.

Guest dragonboy

I've been trying not to pass by both the stereo outlets... not even for lunch. But if I'm slowly attracted by " stereo's MAGNET", you'll see a ed9 on the classified. :grin:

Did you compare with stereo's ED8? I didn't felt the bass was an issue... I was there yesterday afternoon.

we did :rolleyes: in fact, stereo's demo ED8 is burning in pretty well :))

maybe another week...... :thumbup::thumbup:

I've been trying not to pass by both the stereo outlets... not even for lunch. But if I'm slowly attracted by " stereo's MAGNET", you'll see a ed9 on the classified. :grin:

get the ed8, keep your ed9.... they are totally different sound signature B)

Edited by kidult