Sign in to follow this  
dreaming

Glow Audio Amp One

Hi dreaming,

Are you associated in any way with Glow Audio? If so, this post is advertising.

Regards

Thanks dreaming for your answer that you are not a dealer. Can you please state that you are not associated in anyway to Glow Audio? A simple statement of "No, I am not associated with Glow Audio in any way." is sufficient. Thanks.

heady, you are a conscientious moderator. well done. could you delete off this whole thread?

So you're a from Raindrop Audio? :think: Sound so defensive. :grin:

Edited by ical

ical, nope. seems like it irk when someone brings up a nice equipment to attention. this is uncalled-for; been to many forums, most are keen to share what is new in the market. btw, 14th April 2007 registered; raindrop audio ain't born yet. nonetheless, raindrop audio do have a nice setup such as guru+ayon+RWA and a nice ambient.

Relax lah, I meant no harm. Just teasing you. I know you're not because I know those guys from Raindrop. Nice people. They carry very nice products like Avid, Emerald Physics, Pure Power and Red Wine Audio. Thanks for sharing. Keep it coming. Nice interesting amp.

Edited by ical

ical, nope. seems like it irk when someone brings up a nice equipment to attention. this is uncalled-for; been to many forums, most are keen to share what is new in the market. btw, 14th April 2007 registered; raindrop audio ain't born yet. nonetheless, raindrop audio do have a nice setup such as guru+ayon+RWA and a nice ambient.

Hi,

I am sorry if you are offended. All I ask is that you declare your non-interests in Glow Audio.

It is fine to introduce any new product here but you just posted a picture with a link and just a very short comment. Reading your post, it was not clear to me if you are spamming or trying to post about an amp which interests you.

Hence my request for clarification. Perhaps a little more information about why the amp interests you enough to post the picture and link would have been more meaningful?

Regards