blackmouth0

Astello Radiance

Guest dragonboy

With your detailed review... I'll fell pai-seh to post up any other review in future :blush: ..

Anyway, good job,bro! :thumbup:

wow, been a long time since this thread come alive.

Let me do some update then. Recently bought the shure E2 flange to pair up with astello. Isolation did improve as it seal well and the outside noise seem to be lower. Sound wise, the bass improve, and been more punchy and neater.

Got mine about 2 months ago, was very happy with it initially but starting to notice scratching noises on mid-ranges (not sure if that is correct)....should I say, fine with the thumping of the bass, and the treble of the strings but when the vocal gets a bit high (or shouting!) the scratching sound is very noticeable.

Very disappointed as the earphones only lasted me for about 2 months!!

Got mine about 2 months ago, was very happy with it initially but starting to notice scratching noises on mid-ranges (not sure if that is correct)....should I say, fine with the thumping of the bass, and the treble of the strings but when the vocal gets a bit high (or shouting!) the scratching sound is very noticeable.

Very disappointed as the earphones only lasted me for about 2 months!!

Sorry to hear about the earphone but if you can bring it down to our PS outlet for me to take a look, I should be able to solve the issue. Just try to call in advance to make sure I'm around.

Aron B)

Edited by Stereo_Electronics

Sorry to hear about the earphone but if you can bring it down to our PS outlet for me to take a look, I should be able to solve the issue. Just try to call in advance to make sure I'm around.

Aron B)

Definitely no complain on the shop and its services (my wife was impressed as well), just disappointed with the product as it really did start off as a great piece and I could see myself using it for longer :)

Aron, thanks for the offer, I have sent you a PM about it :)

Edited by StuckInEar

Hey guys, was reading this forum.. just checking whether are there any updates to the original astello radiance+ or any new iems from Stereo ?

Thanks.

astello radiance+ i doubt there is the new ver

new iems confirm always have hehe not by stereo tho

Edited by nekatrall

Thanks for the info ... I own a astello radiance+.. bought from Stereo CWP back in 2010 to replace my ailing ep630... for its price, this is one solid iem. I'm no hifi geek or audiophile, but was wondering for the same price range or perhaps just a little over, can I find something on par if not better than my radiance+??

Thanks.

to be frank im not too sure cos it has to depend on your own sound preference

personally i havent tried the radiance+

but for ard the same price not many good ones ard

unless ur willing to look at 2nd hand market