Sign in to follow this  
mrhobbit

Starting from scratch, Home Rig

I'm just there to drool at the babes but then nowadays, gals are even more hotter and daring. :shifty::shocking::drool: ... :shifty::shocking::drool: ... :shifty::shocking::drool:

Until when they address you "Uncle" when you approach them... :lol:

I hate Zouk!! They said I'm under age when I'm there the last time. Damn! Forgotten to bring my IC. :lol:

Edited by ical

hahaha, massive OT.

Anyway, did abit more listening and running around lately, but still undecided, guess what is happening is due to insufficient budget at the moment.... What I like cannot be gotten with my present budget!

so I shall KIV the starting of the rig and get my Iqube first instead :))

And I thought portables were expensive :doh:

mrhobbit, a question for you:

Are you gonna use laptop headphone out directly to your qables?

I'm asking this because I'm also thinking of going further with my rig. Listening directly from headphones out/ through DAC-1. So im contemplating whether to get a new DAC+amp (destop/portable) or just amp it from DAC-1 signal, although im not impressed with DAC-1.

Edited by metrablue

i got 2 routes to choose now that I have just learnt of the Iqube V2's presence

I can break the bank, go get it new, and use it as a DAC and portable amp, or I can buy the old Iqube( I heard the headphone amp circuitry is EXACTLY the same) and continue saving for my CDP...

hmmmmm

Havent tired many DACs...so cant really help you there....although the Iqube V2 has really perked my interest now :))

Anyone has heard the V2's DAC yet? Any impressions?