Only "F1" defect as show in the pics,place my order on 18 May (Order #5647)

Jeff steady lah! Always on the 'can' as ever. Now promoted to mod also ah, coolness!! :thumbup:

The HF-2 is looking good although I wished they would at least correct the typo so as to make it fair to the rest of the owners. So anybody here who has the now 'very rare' CanJam HF-2's?

i think those with "I" instead of "1" worth a lot now. lol.

i feel like ordering one and be in the "backup" list.

Self engrave the 1 to I :yes:

i think those with "I" instead of "1" worth a lot now. lol.

i feel like ordering one and be in the "backup" list.

Sales of the HF2 has stopped. There is actually quite along number of people in Waiting list. :sweat:

Can wait for the HF3 (E). Lol! B)

Sales of the HF2 has stopped. There is actually quite along number of people in Waiting list. :sweat:

Can wait for the HF3 (E). Lol! B)

Err, I think that one will have to wait long long...

HF1 was, what, 2-3 years ago?

After this bad experience, think Todd will think long and hard if he wants to do it again. And the next round, I don't think people will be this forgiving if the mistake happens again.

Err, I think that one will have to wait long long...

HF1 was, what, 2-3 years ago?

After this bad experience, think Todd will think long and hard if he wants to do it again. And the next round, I don't think people will be this forgiving if the mistake happens again.

yep PR disaster.

Waah we have the same shipping date man! I ordered June 8th. :thumbup:

What Shipping did you choose? I got EMS as I find EMS tracking useful specially as it enters SG already. =)

I chose USPS Priority Mail International (6 - 10 days). Did you get anymore updates?

Todd is not replying to my emails.

hmm can the hf2 be magnum modded?

Well, at first Rhydon (Symphones) said/indicated on his site that they did but I think recently they took that option off. Think he must have gotten alot of flak for that cos' they couldn't justify the improvements on the HF-2 since only the 1st 24 or 25 people at canjam had owned one each when Symphones announced their mod, which I dun think they were one of them. As of now, he has stated that they dun do it for HF-2 for now - see post #10 of the thread on Headfi:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f38/symphone...e-order-437480/

Edited by jig_sg