Sign in to follow this  
heady

y2 - group buy? Interest check.

brother...u forgot to count my order la...got 10 buyers already...of course the more the marrier :dance:

I posted that before you added yourself B) Nevermind, like you said, the more the merrier - we're well on the way to hitting that MOQ for the cases.

Sounds good to me. Anyway, any idea how much is a full build of y2 (including cost of y1)? I calculated the cost of the 2 above and it comes up to $33.70 + $21.15 = $54.85. You might want to update your post to include this information for the convenience of the other users. :)

That's excluding the components that need to be ordered from Mouser. Total should be about 300-400 if you're building from scratch.

Thanks Blippster. So no need for group buy for case either.

I`ve got a question. Do we need a Y1 to go with a Y2. If Y2 is a standalone DAC. I`m in.

Cheers.

Josh

Yes, you need a y1 before you can build a y2.

Regards

CK

I`ve got a question. Do we need a Y1 to go with a Y2. If Y2 is a standalone DAC. I`m in.

Cheers.

Josh

You need a Y1 to be able to build a Y2.

On another note... anyone facing problems ordering the case from RS? They sent me a confirmation email like 2 weeks ago but I have not heard anything from them since.

On another note... anyone facing problems ordering the case from RS? They sent me a confirmation email like 2 weeks ago but I have not heard anything from them since.

The case is in their extended range, so not sure what exactly that means other than the longer wait time.

I ordered some other ER parts around the same time and still haven't seen anything of them, so it may not be too uncommon. Think you can email the address at the top of the confirmation they sent if you'd like to check up on it though.

(Mouser put my shipment on backorder for a sudden out-of-stock part without telling me, until calling them directly managed to clear things up)

Wah, you all so fast. Ordering parts and case already. Me, still stuck in USA. I hope the parts from AMB arrive before Wednesday, so I can take them back with me.