kidult

The next.....Headphone Meet

Actually we talked about it during our meeting just now. It going to be major work since it consist of the whole complete rig with all the powercords and tweaks that we've to bring along and all the setting up(all of us will need a trolley this time). If it really going to happen, an ideal place with a nice quiet environment is a must so it worth all the effort. Might need some support and sponsorship from distributors and dealers like a mini Can Jam. Hopefully, it'll happen.

Hi, as mentioned above. We actually plan to organize next headphone meet earliest November 2009 (maybe Eric's amp is on the way liao) or latest by February 2010 (by the time Eric should have his amp :P ). December will be out, cus our dear friend jojo is getting marriage & some may chose to go holidays with family after a long hard year on that month.

As ical mentioned, We hope to locate a nice environment venue, support & sponsorship from distributors and dealers.

We may set up a registration entry for contributors and visitors. This time a registration fee might require.

As for visitors, it open for members only. As Aron mentioned before, members only make monitoring the people going easier and we would prefer not to over crowd the meet.

Are you interested?? Any suggestion are welcome.

How is it??

Edited by kidult

hey :doh: looks like u guys putting pressure on to me :sweat::rclxub::mellow:

anyhow i think it is not me only getting the amp onli guys....in just 4 months i highly doubt some changes over their rigs or maybe their new cans...... :bash:

interested.

eric faster get your amp. HAHA

i think the best place will be the SBL or something de. the one where aron held the mini meet the last time.

Edited by Duck-in-the-Box

you mean the JBL showroom? That room might have some limitation due to the moving in and moving out of equipment. And the internal of the room need to do some major shifting before you guys can have the meet.

Actually there is also some idea of renting a space like an Airconditioned community center or if some one heavily sponsors a Hotel Conference/Meeting room. :think:

Basically, it might look like a mini-meet "ala" Head-fi. :whistle:

But these are all ideas. We encourage everyone to chime in. :helpsmilie:

The only thing that is sure is if this goes thru it would be a registered event with a maximum number of members only.

*Personal Note: Wish someone would go with a Zana Deux and a Single Power amp (certified and checked). Lol! :rolleyes:

I haven't had a major rig overhaul since the meet in January. Perhaps I should do something for the coming meet. :think:

How many participants do you anticipate? If it's over 30 we have to get a large air-con venue...

Aircon is of course a must. Just checked that the meeting room for community center is about $300 for a day. As for hotel, I think we can forget about it which cost few times more.

Looking at maybe 50pax max including contributors or we'll need a really big room.

Edited by ical

Aircon is of course a must. Just checked that the meeting room for community center is about $300 for a day. As for hotel, I think we can forget about it which cost few times more.

Looking at maybe 50pax max including contributors or we'll need a really big room.

sennheiser alexandra technopark does have a big showroom, maybe they might entertain on a sunday, the highlight seems to be hd800

you hear us sennheiser :innocent:

Can I suggest speaking to admins from headphonehaven and sgheadphones, the meet did 2 years ago was great. 2 air-conditioned function room in one of the condo. Table, chairs was provided. Best of all, it free too.

Dun forget the models :drool::drool::drool:

hmm... the admins may not active now... since was 2 years ago....

but no harm trying. This is the job for..........you - theory_87 !!??!! :prettyprincess:

@ alamakazam

Thanks for the great suggestion on sennheiser alexandra technopark !

Do anyone know someone from there?? dont mention the receptionist :bash:

actually, we do prefer more centre area.... or anyone stay in condo who can help to arrange FOC function room?? :grin::grin:

hmm.... how about Audio Technica ?? They were so friendly during our last meet right??

well, Keep your suggestions coming guys :smoke:

Thanks

Edited by kidult

hmm... the admins may not active now... since was 2 years ago....

but no harm trying. This is the job for..........you - theory_87 !!??!! :prettyprincess:

@ alamakazam

Thanks for the great suggestion on sennheiser alexandra technopark !

Do anyone know someone from there?? dont mention the receptionist :bash:

actually, we do prefer more centre area.... or anyone stay in condo who can help to arrange FOC function room?? :grin::grin:

hmm.... how about Audio Technica ?? They were so friendly during our last meet right??

well, Keep your suggestions coming guys :smoke:

Thanks

HeadphoneHaven admin do told me sometime ago he is planning for a headphone meet. But nothing is concrete yet.

Thanks, Kidult for taking the initiative for this. :rclxms: Sadly, I have no ideas to contribute as of now...

Awww, dun be shy. You have the kind of contribution we ALL want :lust::lust::lust::lust:

HeadphoneHaven admin do told me sometime ago he is planning for a headphone meet. But nothing is concrete yet.

a collaboration!! how you think Siths....

Edited by kidult