kidult

The next.....Headphone Meet

hmm i think we can forget the hotel mini meet up guys.....bout 600 to 900 for a hall my friends a day....not including drinks and foods ....

we need some headphone sponsors and not forgetting the place MUST have enough power sockets...things will get ugly when we r in short of powerpoints haha :sweat:

hmm i think we can forget the hotel mini meet up guys.....bout 600 to 900 for a hall my friends a day....not including drinks and foods ....

we need some headphone sponsors and not forgetting the place MUST have enough power sockets...things will get ugly when we r in short of powerpoints haha :sweat:

Hmm.. maybe we can rent a lan gaming centre. Like that got aircon, got snacks, got drinks, got good location, got enough powerpoints an sometimes got cute little ah lians :grin: . We just need to find one that is willing move all their lan equipment to one side. :P:P

Edited by jig_sg

If I remember correctly, Yotiao has somehow quit her audio stuff and went to pen appreciation. However, she still have 1 full setup left with her. *eye-ing on the zana deux*

I've always wanted to organize another meet after that successful meet at 2007 but there are too many other matters which held me back. Our initial idea was SPGG (Singapore Polytechnic Graduates Guild) but later razer came in and gave us a better option.

It's at Waterfront Condo(Mountbatten Road). A rather big multi-purpose air-conditioned room with plenty of space, tables and chairs. Plenty of space and inputs for power soap bars..... just by the pool. :)

Aron actually invited me to the previous meet but was stuck in camp for manning duty. Hope to be able to organize/join any future meets.

Link to the photos: http://headphonehaven.com/topic/391794/1/

Edited by ahdui

hi guys.

i was the one who organized with yotiao previously.

it was at one of the member's condo clubhouse.

so that was free.

if you guys need help organizing id be glad to help out.

P.S no more unboxed DIY amps anymore LOL.

thanks adhui. really drooling on those set up!!

Finally ahdui and gene83 here. Really want to bash myself for not trying enough rig during that meet.

Kidult, it the :drool: that cause you guys to spend :grin: Must learn to immune although it really hard :cry:

hi guys.

i was the one who organized with yotiao previously.

it was at one of the member's condo clubhouse.

so that was free.

if you guys need help organizing id be glad to help out.

P.S no more unboxed DIY amps anymore LOL.

thanks gene83. appreciate that :thumbup:

and welcome back to the forum :grin:

we could need your help to organize the meet.

we'll have a discussion seesion soon. hope we can come up with something.

this is getting excited :smoke::rclxms:

Finally ahdui and gene83 here. Really want to bash myself for not trying enough rig during that meet.

Kidult, it the :drool: that cause you guys to spend :grin: Must learn to immune although it really hard :cry:

haha...the majority of us have strong immune system except for one. you should know who :D

Edited by kidult

haha...the majority of us have strong immune system except for one. you should know who :D

lol... his is self induce poison :prettyprincess:

Edited by theory_87

Wow, I think you have started a wild fire. So many people are getting involved, really really getting interesting. This looks like its gonna be a really special event. :DD

wow the function room sure is big. lol. and the darth beyer is nice :/

a pity i didn't know anything about audio 2 years back.

And your wallet is happy back then :whistle: Don't know if I was lucky or unlucky that my interest was in portable back than. Else I should have built up a better home rig by now.

Edited by theory_87

If I remember correctly, Yotiao has somehow quit her audio stuff and went to pen appreciation. However, she still have 1 full setup left with her. *eye-ing on the zana deux*

I've always wanted to organize another meet after that successful meet at 2007 but there are too many other matters which held me back. Our initial idea was SPGG (Singapore Polytechnic Graduates Guild) but later razer came in and gave us a better option.

It's at Waterfront Condo(Mountbatten Road). A rather big multi-purpose air-conditioned room with plenty of space, tables and chairs. Plenty of space and inputs for power soap bars..... just by the pool. :)

Aron actually invited me to the previous meet but was stuck in camp for manning duty. Hope to be able to organize/join any future meets.

Link to the photos: http://headphonehaven.com/topic/391794/1/

Nice meet! That's what I'm talking about. :thumbup: It nice to see all the "old birds" coming back. With enough support, I believe the coming one will be even bigger. Once the location is set, everything will fall into place. :party:

Edited by ical

if one were to offer a function room, what facilities would be impt to look out for? tables?

Tables, chairs, aircon, good lighting & powerpoints are the basic ones bah. But if those with transport can bring some foldable chairs like those from Ikea then it would be good too. I can bring about 2-4 but it would mean a limit to the gear I can bring too :P .