kidult

The next.....Headphone Meet

if one were to offer a function room, what facilities would be impt to look out for? tables?

From that meet, powerpoints, tables, chairs, air-con, space... lastly babes and toilet :prettyprincess:

if one were to offer a function room, what facilities would be impt to look out for? tables?

air-con, wall sockets, tables & chairs :grin:

@Kidult.

I believe you need to list down the updates. Lol! :sweat:

Waah this is making me excited. =)

Looks like we're quite set on condo function room since it FREE, which keep cost down to minimum. :party:

Looks like we're quite set on condo function room since it FREE, which keep cost down to minimum. :party:

So the registration fees can go to other items like drinks, snacks, "entertainment", etc :grin:

So the registration fees can go to other items like drinks, snacks, "entertainment", etc :grin:

I hope we're not paying you to dance on Cal's lap. :D

Condo function room sounds like a great idea, if only my place had one so I could invite all of you. :(

Well my wish is it could be hold on Sunday...hope that the room can be booked on weekend..

And I want to hear STAX, and HD800+B22!! (I can bring HD800..)

It seems it is ok to stand and audition, as last time in JBL no one wants to sit while there's chairs.. :blink:

But more tables will be better..

members are helping to check the availabllity on their condo function room :grin: thanks alot guys :rclxms:

if everything goes well, the meet will held on October or 1st week of November, one of the Sunday!! :prettyprincess::prettyprincess:

yes, we decided to do it earlier.

Hope by next week, we can confirm the location and date.

@User your wish half came true. :beer: not only your HD800, your amp must come too!

ok I'll go check out my condo function room, brand new so never explored it yet. have to estimate how many it can fit too...

new condo usually have same function room. i can help check with the one near to CCK mrt if you guys are interested. my aunt live there :dance:

members are helping to check the availabllity on their condo function room :grin: thanks alot guys :rclxms:

if everything goes well, the meet will held on October or 1st week of November, one of the Sunday!! :prettyprincess::prettyprincess:

@User your wish half came true. :beer: not only your HD800, your amp must come too!

Still quite far away from the day..can't predict anything will happen on that day on not..

B22...will you solve HD800 bass not enough problem...Beyer T1 is coming..can HD800 survive through the battle??

new condo usually have same function room. i can help check with the one near to CCK mrt if you guys are interested. my aunt live there :dance:

thanks, unless you are the resident there. we dun want to bother your aunt la.....

Edited by kidult

hopefully it doesn't clash on my only Sunday lesson in Oct or my exam week in Nov.

Still quite far away from the day..can't predict anything will happen on that day on not..

B22...will you solve HD800 bass not enough problem...Beyer T1 is coming..can HD800 survive through the battle??

MY tweaked apache sure does make it SLAM! :whistle:

Btw, some business entities aer expresing interest. But take it as a grain of salt unless confirmed. :)

Edited by jojo_b2