Sign in to follow this  
xander

WTS: MoonAudio Black Dragon Extension Cable $60

Description of Item : Moon Audio Black Dragon Extension Cable 1.5ft (3.5mm to female mini connector)

Condition : 8/10

Warranty : Nil

Selling price : 60

Preferred Location : West/City Hall

Preferred Mode of Contact : SMS

COntact Number : 96266279

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

More info on the Black Dragon (extracted from Moon audio website)

The Black Dragon has been designed to compliment our silver line. We had many requests from our customers who had systems where silver just wasn't an ideal fit. So we set out to make the best possible copper cable per there request. What we ended up with exceeded our wildest dreams. An extremely smooth transparent and not all together to warm cable. For years our hearing tastes have always driven me in the direction of silver. I have never quite gotten in to the sound of copper. Well that has now changed. I tried to build a cable that gave me the great detail and presence of silver but also provided me with the smooth jazzy sound of copper. The Black Dragon does just that. Only your ears can be the judge.

We went back to our old copper version of the Blue Dragon and greatly expanded on it. We took what we learned from the Silver Dragon Speaker cables. Where we developed just the right ratio of different size stranding to optimize the sound. What we ended up with was the same geometry as the Blue Dragon but with an increase size in gauge and switching from solid core copper to a special stranded geometry. The stranding are all 99.9999% high quality low crystalline structure pure copper. We continued to use Teflon coating, as it is an obvious best dielectric. We then cover it in a protective layer of Techflex and solder your connector of choice. For the mini connection option, we continued with the great success of the Neutrik and Switchcraft. But offer several other choices. The end result is amazing....

Tivoli and shure are sold.

Edited by xander