Stereo_Electronics

Singapore Can Slam 2009!

@ Cal : Finally you sell the Cambridge. About time.

Yes, time to break away from the Village People. :smoke:

Edited by ical

ah the famous zana deus....too bad still single ended..

right now i aimming and c any1 is offloading the W22 from headfi.... :cans:

Yes, time to break away from the Village People. :smoke:

Dun think you'll be able to cos' you are the Chief, soon after everyone will follow.... :grin:

ah the famous zana deus....too bad still single ended..

right now i aimming and c any1 is offloading the W22 from headfi.... :cans:

Hello, some are still waiting for their WA22 preorder. You'll have to wait for another year or two to see it in the used market. That's why your amp never happen. :bash: I'll be worry if a product that just launch appear in marketplace. You want to wait for WA23 just to be sure? :lol::lol:

Dun think you'll be able to cos' you are the Chief, soon after everyone will follow.... :grin:

The mastermind is someone else. :whistle:

:b2t

Edited by ical

Hoping to be able to make it to this meet! Is it possible to bring a guest along as well? Maybe I eat less in the buffet for that haha.

Anyway, there isn't any update in my home rig, so I'm on the fence to whether to contribute the EF1 and D5000.

hi - raise hands....

like to come too ...sam

can come naked??? (to be confirmed) - whether can i come or can i come naked....

heh ....

Hoping to be able to make it to this meet! Is it possible to bring a guest along as well? Maybe I eat less in the buffet for that haha.

Have to be fair to all. Even the contributors are paying. The cost is more than just for the buffet.

hi - raise hands....

like to come too ...sam

can come naked??? (to be confirmed) - whether can i come or can i come naked....

heh ....

Don't be lazy. :bash: Bro, for you have to pay double. :grin:

Hello, some are still waiting for their WA22 preorder. You'll have to wait for another year or two to see it in the used market. That's why your amp never happen. :bash: I'll be worry if a product that just launch appear in marketplace. You want to wait for WA23 just to be sure? :lol::lol:

lol arent a mind reader lol but my plans r leaning to this two amps...sonnet or wa22

if i get mind sidetrack most probably i will get phoenix,BlueCircle Balanced Amp

1st post and it's for headphone meet :grin:

Will bring -> HF2, Hd600(Cardas) and HD800. If still got space will squeeze in little dot MKIII

Can help in the photography section as well.

hi - raise hands....

like to come too ...sam

heh ....

Waah need to bring your Grados and the Yama... :drool:

A tentative yes for me - possible equipment: K400, K500, Diva Headamp

Make it sure file leave early. ;)

1st post too ~ Hope to join in this meet~

Bringing > Beyer DT880/600 ohm , DT990/250 ohm.

=)

Welcome to SGheadphones! :thumbup: By any chance will the Beyers be balanced? I really want to try some on the Apache! :drool:

Updated.

Are there too many Grado HF2 and Sennheiser HD800? Might mixed up during the meet, owners are recommended to tag something so to avoid confusion. :rclxub:

I will bring a bottle of Silclear for free application for all those who come. :cans:

Calvin, kidult, jojo and ernest will suppy free bottles of audio poison. :grin:

Updated.

Are there too many Grado HF2 and Sennheiser HD800? Might mixed up during the meet, owners are recommended to tag something so to avoid confusion. :rclxub:

I will bring a bottle of Silclear for free application for all those who come. :cans:

Calvin, kidult, jojo and ernest will suppy free bottles of audio poison. :grin:

Actually no need to Tag specifically for the HD800 and HF2. They have marked Serial numbers so owners try to memorize or write down those numbers. If not a big deal for owners we can post the Serial numbers on the first page to lessen memorization. :rclxub:

What free bottles of audio poison? :beer: Need to pay more than 20 SGD. :lol:

But I wouldn't mind someone sponsoring these. :whistle:

Didn't see any ms pro so guess I'll bring mine along for comparison's sake. CDP too big to lug along though.

Bring the CDP, interested how a tube CDP sounds. =)

Edited by jojo_b2