Sign in to follow this  
noinimod

Anyone sent their Senn cans for servicing before?

As above, my 650 having problems - no sound on right side. I don't blast them at loud volumes so i don't know what gives :wacko:

What's the process like? Is it 1-1 exchange or have to wait few days that type? Hopefully it'll be smooth and hassle-free :))

As above, my 650 having problems - no sound on right side. I don't blast them at loud volumes so i don't know what gives :wacko:

What's the process like? Is it 1-1 exchange or have to wait few days that type? Hopefully it'll be smooth and hassle-free :))

headphone they will fix... they will just replace the faulty driver, uhmm take 1/2 a day or lesser to service

Hi recently just sent my earphone back as the rubber of the cable start to came off. Was replaced with another

model as mine is no longer in production. Pretty fast @ 2 days they call mi to collect. Main problem is e distant to it's service centre, too far away..... Need to go there twice (sent in n collection) service not bad.

Huge thumbs up for Amos, their tech guy. He told me that my 650 drivers would have to be flown in from Germany cos he had no present driver stock. So i expressed my concern about the long waiting time. Lo and behold, he said he'll get some hd650 units from their warehouse, take the drivers out from those new sets, then fix it onto mine. He didn't have to go through the inconvenience but did it anyway for a customer. Kudos

Huge thumbs up for Amos, their tech guy. He told me that my 650 drivers would have to be flown in from Germany cos he had no present driver stock. So i expressed my concern about the long waiting time. Lo and behold, he said he'll get some hd650 units from their warehouse, take the drivers out from those new sets, then fix it onto mine. He didn't have to go through the inconvenience but did it anyway for a customer. Kudos

yea, amos .... dun say so much, senns watching, wait he lose job

hmm, why would he? Ultimately the drivers will still be replaced with brand new ones heh. I would have edited my post after you said that.. but you quoted me lol

Senn should make him staff of the year. :thumbup: Service people like him who believe that customer is the priority is getting rare nowadays. :no:

great service no doubt! :thumbup:

but, for those who bought the swapped unit HD650 is a little not-so appropriate?

maybe we should conclude that Sennheiser driver is all identical for the particular product line, drivers are interchangeable for all L/R unit. think that should be the way also.