Sign in to follow this  
dora-motor

Where to buy little dot mkIII amp?

Dear all, newbie in headphone area as previous system have been dekitted due to space :(. Would like to find out if sg have the above amp selling n where? Pls advise thks

Dear all, newbie in headphone area as previous system have been dekitted due to space :(. Would like to find out if sg have the above amp selling n where? Pls advise thks

Just buy from their website, mkiii is $194 plus $45 shipping to Asia. Still pretty reasonable if you ask me

http://www.little-tube.com/forum/forums/th...osts=11&start=1

Finally! have gotten the LD mk3 and Grado 325is. they are really great pair!

gotten the amp from mosterlim, nice n friendly guy!

Now in the stage of burn-in, waiting......

But from hifi to head fi, somehow felt that both are a different league of their own world! hope to learn more from you guys!

hi dora-motor... have you burn-in your LD MKiii...

i want to know how it is with your grado after this while.. i'm interested in LD MKiii too...

in your sig you have ichord.. between your mac and MKiii.. what is ichord ? is it some kind of dac..?

thanksss

mosterlim doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Does anyone know of other local dealers here?

Edited by scheep

hi dora-motor... have you burn-in your LD MKiii...

i want to know how it is with your grado after this while.. i'm interested in LD MKiii too...

in your sig you have ichord.. between your mac and MKiii.. what is ichord ? is it some kind of dac..?

thanksss

Hi q, sorry didnt saw your post. so far not yet for both LD MKiii n grado as quite busy with work. but i would say that even it yet completely burn-in, they are already very enjoyable! very revealing! I would say mkiii is a good buy however i do have the problem of static noise. not sure its due to my wireless kb n mouse on my mac.

for the ichord, its a interconnect from chord company, one end is the 3.5" plug (the small plug for my mac sound output) n the other RCA (to my mac). Hope this clarified. thanks!

Don't have his contacts. Could someone PM me?

I am still around. Did not stop doing this all along :)

Pls sms me at 96693257 for faster response. PM will be slow.

I am currently carrying stocks for Littledot, Darkvoice, Yuin, Zero, Compass, and many others. Also carry media players, but that is another area altogether.