Sign in to follow this  
winchester

Need help on headphone? newbie here...

Hi guys... i'm very new to this thread and very new to music.... just got a Cowon S9 and i must say i love the SQ and some how i feel its so much better than itouch(maybe its just me... so sorry)... and after getting my S9 i keep wanting to have better sound quality and i just find my in-earphone don give me wat i want.. currently using Sony MDR-EX500SL

I just started to work in korea music industry and i keep hearing people talking about Amp headphone... can i know wats the diff between normal headphone and amp headphone? I did not ask my working friend because i just move to korea not long ago and i'm very new to their lang... haha..

I'm looking for a good headphone.... price for headphone is around 400 to 500....

Thanks in advance for the help and i hope to get the headphone before moving back to korea... Thanks

Hmmm... you might want to do a quick read up at head-fi.

Your budget's actually pretty good.. Some factors to consider - size/portability

Do drop by Stereo @ Plaza Singapura / Causeway Point or even Jaben @ Adelphi. I'm sure the staff will be more than happy to assist you.