Sign in to follow this  
Aneurysm

Grado GR8

Guest dragonboy

Not that I know of that it's in town yet... but it seems like a lot more ex compared to the CK100 if SE's promo is still on. :grin:

And it's most likely to be of total diff sound signature.. so unless you try it, u never know. Of course, it's never a sin to own more than one. :rclxs0:

Edited by dragonboy

I asked at SE yesterday they quoted me the CK100 for $499 and the GR8 is retailing in the US for US$299 which after conversion is cheaper than the CK100, unless SE has some other promo that I don't know about.

Anyone knows of any online reviews so far? I did a search but not many up yet.

Will be going to US early next month that's why am thinking if I should get it when I am there.

Guest dragonboy

I asked at SE yesterday they quoted me the CK100 for $499 and the GR8 is retailing in the US for US$299 which after conversion is cheaper than the CK100, unless SE has some other promo that I don't know about.

Anyone knows of any online reviews so far? I did a search but not many up yet.

Will be going to US early next month that's why am thinking if I should get it when I am there.

It's likely if u buy the GR8 in US might be cheaper than S'pore but the CK100 is retailing for close to USD$500... local retail price should be about $800.