Sign in to follow this  
heady

Group Buy - Gamma 2 (inc Gamma1)

Just calculated the shipping cost per participant. It is ONE S$ each. And I will make a profit of S$2, just enough for a small plate of chicken rice. :grin: Hope you guys don't mind my free chicken rice, otherwise we will be dealing in cents, kind of troublesome.

I will try my best to pack the stuff and perhaps meet you guys on Sunday night. I have a dinner to attend on Saturday, sorry.

Regards.

ya...I can top up to get a drumstick for you :)

Sunday....hmm...Sunday...must watch out for your pm then.

mouz,

if you don't hear from me, kindly collect my package and I'll arrange the meet up with you. :party:

heady,

kindly take note :):rclxms:

ya...I can top up to get a drumstick for you :)

Sunday....hmm...Sunday...must watch out for your pm then.

mouz,

if you don't hear from me, kindly collect my package and I'll arrange the meet up with you. :party:

heady,

kindly take note :):rclxms:

Sure Not a prob. Btw, I will be out of the country from 13-21 of this mth.

Edited by mouz

Ok guys, Sunday it is. I have managed to repack all the components into little plastic bags.

I can meet anyone interested to collect their orders at Simei MRT station between 8.30pm to 9pm.

Too tired to send out PM tonight, just came back from function.

Thanks.

Ooops, if you are coming tonight to Simei MRT to meet me, please PM me to let me know.

Thanks.

oh man, was in simei today, but too busy to read the internet for the past few days. how about anytime this week?

The next night I am likely to be free will be Tuesday night, at about 8.15pm to 9pm, again at Simei MRT. Please either PM or sms me, if you are coming.

See yall.

Name of Participant -- y1 / y2

--------------------------------------

stephen_chung -------- 1 / 1 - (Confirmed participation)

blipster -------------- 0 / 1 - PAID

gene83 -------------- 0 / 1 - (Confirmed participation)

direcow ------------- 1 / 1 - PAID

doubletaps -------- 1 / 1 - PAID

jtjy -------------------- 1/1 - PAID

ckng ------------------ 1/1 - PAID

Guys,

Some of you have contacted me to tell me you can't collect because you are busy or travelling. Please sms me when you are able to collect. I am usually able to meet on Tues, Thurs and Sunday nights at Simei. You can find my mobile number in the PM I sent about payment. Otherwise, please PM me for my mobile number.

Thanks.

Guys,

Some of you have contacted me to tell me you can't collect because you are busy or travelling. Please sms me when you are able to collect. I am usually able to meet on Tues, Thurs and Sunday nights at Simei. You can find my mobile number in the PM I sent about payment. Otherwise, please PM me for my mobile number.

Thanks.

Heady,

Will collect together with the rest of the parts when they arrive as discussed via PM. :)

Thanks once again!