Sign in to follow this  
Darkkopi

Can Slam 2009 pictures & impressions

Kds5000 bro, today in camp, sorry can't pick up phone just now. I know that you are after my tubey warm sound. Come one day I'll bring my stuff to your place to trial. I suspect it is the power cable that makes the diff.

Badbad2000, glad you enjoyed our setup. I guess it is with the HD800 that you enjoyed (probably Kds5000's). The power conditioner makes a considerable effect as well. Somewhat, it blackens the background to bring out the layers of music, with more separation and focus.

I audited the DV337 cum Marantz combo with somebody's (think uberburger's) vintage RS-1. I was struck by the neatness. :o Makes me feel like posting a WTB RS-1 thread. :think:

I audited the DV337 cum Marantz combo with somebody's (think uberburger's) vintage RS-1. I was struck by the neatness. :o Makes me feel like posting a WTB RS-1 thread. :think:

Oops. I sold off other pair of RS-1 halfway during the meet. :doh:

Oops. I sold off other pair of RS-1 halfway during the meet. :doh:

U sold it off? the one with pink color at the driver?

Yeah, agree with ical, RS1 is real fun. A great add-on to cans collectors.

He sold the one without pink drivers which was post for sale. As a hardcore Grado fan, I doubt he'll let go his pink drivers RS-1.

Edited by ical

From the meet, I remember the RS-1 with the pink drivers very fondly, really smooth but with loads of punch.. hang on to them :)

uber got 2 pairs? =x

Yes.

U sold it off? the one with pink color at the driver?

Yeah, agree with ical, RS1 is real fun. A great add-on to cans collectors.

Like ical mentioned, I sold off the one without pink drivers (RS-1 classic).

From the meet, I remember the RS-1 with the pink drivers very fondly, really smooth but with loads of punch.. hang on to them :)

Definitely will. At least with this pair I don't have to worry about the value dropping. Even though it's nearly four times the age of the pair I sold. :blush: