lambstone

Westone 3 help

Hi all, I just bought the Westone 3 a few days ago from Stereo (the plaza singapura branch) and on the box it is dated as 2009. Also it came with a hard casing instead of the "soft premium case thingy". Did i get the correct genuine set? After all, i found no mention of the Westone 3 coming with a hard case anywhere.

Hi all, I just bought the Westone 3 a few days ago from Stereo (the plaza singapura branch) and on the box it is dated as 2009. Also it came with a hard casing instead of the "soft premium case thingy". Did i get the correct genuine set? After all, i found no mention of the Westone 3 coming with a hard case anywhere.

The older versions of Westone 3 is indeed in a soft pouch but Westone has change all Westone 1 and Westone 3 pouches to the hard type. If you don't like them I don't mind changing the soft pouch for your hard case, I still have a few older versions.

haa...i tot the hard case is better since it offers more protection as compared to the soft case one. i got the first few batch from stereo and mine is soft case. i was also quite surprised that westone changed it back to a hard case. i tot it is a good move, in my opinion. :)

Hm... Shouldn't you be happy you got something better than you expected?

Shouldn't be a fake! After all Stereo is an extremely reputable company!

The last point, I really must agree. I used to be a customer of a certain competitor and very glad that i've switched!

I'm sorry, but if anyone here is able to provide me with a Westone 3 soft case ? I need it badly... Give me a price... Plz... this is urgent...