Epicality

Headphone recommendations tyvm

So, i've been looking around for headphones, and until now i still don't really know what i want.

Basically,

1) Budget is <$100

2) Open or closed cans both fine with me

3) Not in a rush to buy, neither do i mind 2nd hand ones, so go ahead and reco any future ones coming up or sell me urs IF THEY'RE REALLY GREAT

4) Nearly forgot, they're for portable use.

btw, i won't mind if it has a portable amp thrown in :grin:

i listen to... country(taylor swift etc), rock, guns n roses, aerosmith, u2, some coldplay stuff, okay i listen to almost all genres except those drone, heavy metal, that kind of extremes la.

to get the ball rolling, i recently looked at audio technica's ath-sj3, which is really great and almost half of my budget. Also saw the fc700 which was great too. what do you guys think?

btw, if possible, please include price and place to buy for ur reco, will help me a ton. THANKS! :grin::grin::grin:

For $79 you can pick up the Klipsch S4 at Best Buy. These are a great set of IEM's and many compare to them to IEM's costing 3 or 4 times as much. Don't go by first impressions either...these earphones need around 50 hours of break in before the sounds really settle in. Take care.