Sign in to follow this  
theory_87

Transistor

I'm looking for NPN low noise BJT BC550C and PNP low noise BJT BC560C transistor. Anyone know if shops in SLT and which shop selling them? I know farnell selling them but I need to purchase over $10 before they will deliver and the transistor only cost 20cents in pack of 5.

Hi,

Dare not answer you at first, as not sure myself. If I were you, I would try level 3 of Sim Lim Tower. There is one shop which is run by two ladies and a man, which is opposite a repair shop. The people in this shop is quite friendly and I try to get stuff from them.

The repair shop is always full of men (my age and looking like me... :) ), listening to music from tube amps.

Level 2 SLT Federal. They can order from RS for you if they dont have stock. I order only 1 Alps pot costing $3 before through them from Farnell. They sold me some BC560C manufactured by Ohm Semicon.

Other than Federal, i dont think there is any other shops having them. I combed the entire SLT when i am building my JISBOS.

Note:One particular staff at federal can sound quite "dao", rude. Just be patient

By the way, do not get the 550 from Koba. Although they have the same number, they cant be used. My JISBOS was non operational till i swap them out with 550 from SLT.

Good luck.

Found out the shop name is Handy Electronics, #03-47.

I want to buy this IC TL783

Does anyone know where can i get it in Singapore?

if u comb sim lim tower, u can find it, but time consuming,,

if you don't mind pay a little little bit more, can order from RS online , free shipping in singapore, no minimum cost

singapore.rs-online.com