abhiroopb

Puppy chewed my volume control knob.

I have a KOK sub-woofer and my puppy chewed off my volume control knob (for the second time). He is relatively well trained so the first time it really caught me off guard and so I changed the knob to a smaller one that was tighter. Today I looked down and it was gone. I am assuming he chewed it off (unless my parents came into my room at night and pulled it out!).

I have thought about putting the sub-woofer on a table or something, but the table then tends to vibrate a lot and I don't have much space either.

Any suggestions where I can go to replace it? I live near orchard road so someone around here preferably as it's a pain to carry around the sub-woofer.

Also if anyone has any advice on how to secure it on better, it would be appreciated.

I am not trying to be funny but why not set the volume and then remove the knob? Shouldn't need to keep adjusting volume of subwoofer. At least I never adjust the volume of my subwoofer after getting it right in the beginning. I control the volume via the pre-amp.

I have to keep adjusting depending on what I'm listening to. I'm not really an expert so that may be the wrong thing to do but if I'm listening to hip-hop I may increase it and if I then change to classical I would decrease it.

Any ideas where I can buy a new volume knob?