Sign in to follow this  
annapurna

What is diff between Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 and 10 Pro

Last nite, happened to visit Amazon.com and noticed the TripleFi 10 on offer for US99. Bought one immediately. Anyone know what is the difference between this and the TripleFi 10 Pro as most on line reviews that I read referred to the 10 Pro? What other accesssories should I buy together as it will be shipped to Vpost and I can consolidate the shipment?

Thanks!

There's the TF10Pro, which are universals, and the UE10pro, which are customs, and cost a lot more.

It's irritating when people just say 10pro and expect people to know what it is.

Accesories wise there's not much to choose from, you might want some comply foam tips but you're better off getting them in Singapore cos shipping added in makes the cost about the same.

Anyone know what is the difference between this and the TripleFi 10 Pro

Thanks!

Actually I am asking for the difference between TripleFi 10 and TripleFi 10 Pro, because I read most on-line reviews referring to the TripleFi 10 Pro.

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Ears-Triple...60071014&sr=8-8

Too bad, I bought it too early as about a few hrs later, they were offering the Triple Fi 10 Vi version for the same price which I missed. I would love to use the VI version on my Iphone. Now I am waiting for Vpost to ship it to me. I will probably buy the accessories in Singapore as suggested.

Edited by annapurna

Actually I am asking for the difference between TripleFi 10 and TripleFi 10 Pro, because I read most on-line reviews referring to the TripleFi 10 Pro.

Too bad, I bought it too early as about a few hrs later, they were offering the Triple Fi 10 Vi version for the same price which I missed. I would love to use the VI version on my Iphone. Now I am waiting for Vpost to ship it to me. I will probably buy the accessories in Singapore as suggested.

I also dunno what's the difference. I totally missed the deal, but a friend who bought 2 sets let me have one of them. It's a steal at US$99. Logitech and UE's website does not seem to list the pro.

Interestingly, the page title for UE's TF10 page says "Pro" but the page itself doesn't.

http://www.ultimateears.com/_ultimateears/...iplefi10pro.php

Regards

CK

I also dunno what's the difference. I totally missed the deal, but a friend who bought 2 sets let me have one of them. It's a steal at US$99. Logitech and UE's website does not seem to list the pro.

Interestingly, the page title for UE's TF10 page says "Pro" but the page itself doesn't.

http://www.ultimateears.com/_ultimateears/...iplefi10pro.php

Regards

CK

I should have bought 2 sets as well but was in a hurry to pick up my daughter from tuition and not familiar and not sure how good these IEMs are, I dare not commit to 2 sets when I executed the order. I used to have the Shure E4C before it broke down and this will be a replacement. Will this sound better than the Shure E4C?

I should have bought 2 sets as well but was in a hurry to pick up my daughter from tuition and not familiar and not sure how good these IEMs are, I dare not commit to 2 sets when I executed the order. I used to have the Shure E4C before it broke down and this will be a replacement. Will this sound better than the Shure E4C?

It's going to sound really good

Most people conside it the best universal iems around

S$99? that's really a steal man. when will that offer held again. haha...

US$99, but it's still a steal. :)

Regards

CK

Actually, I heard about this quite early and first thing that came to mind was, "Why are they dumping stock like this?"

For me, even at US$99, it wasn't good enough to offset the things I didn't like about the TF10.

Just waiting for other brands to pull off the same promotion now :D

Actually, I heard about this quite early and first thing that came to mind was, "Why are they dumping stock like this?"

For me, even at US$99, it wasn't good enough to offset the things I didn't like about the TF10.

Just waiting for other brands to pull off the same promotion now :D

I suspect that Logitech plans to phase the TF10 out soon and are clearing stock at near cost price

By logitech. Both logitech and amazon were selling it at that price on that faithful day. Except that amazon made a mistake and sold the vi version at 99 as well haha.

btw, i think you need to be prepared, seems like Vpost doesn't ship earphones anymore.

Edited by jyle