vulpix

COLLECTION OF KOSS KSC-35s

I'm interested in getting around 10 pieces into Singapore direct from Koss, but for this to happen, I need to know if there are 10 people interested in this. The price per piece should be roughly 60 if I can get 10 people. Before I make the effort to find out the prices, shipping etc, I need to know how many people are interested.

For those who need some reassurance, I'm Sonic Knight from HWZ and did a MO for the Aiwa VX100. Got a pretty good response and got the deal done. Ablaze should be aware of me there, and so should a few others. My method will be the same, pay through bank account, then wait for the product to arrive.

Interested:

1) Adhoc (PAID)

2) jasonhanjk (PAID)

3) Tohwk (Special circumstance)

4) Mimi (PAID)

5) Wen (PAID) (OCBC)

6) Sanjuro (PAID)

7) fuwen (PAID)

8) Maniac (PAID)

9) Initial-D (PAID)

10) matbon0013 (PAID)

11) Absolute0 (PAID)

12) Ablaze (PAID)

13) chedonist (PAID)

14) yekim (PAID) (Cheque deposit)

15) kclim (PAID) (Cheque deposit)

16) Kiasuman (PAID)

By the way, I'm always around in the IRC channel, so look me up from there if you have questions.

Opened again due to popular demand!

Flooded! Will close this weekend.

PLEASE NOTE THAT MY ACCOUNT IS A POSB SAVINGS ACCOUNT.

16/16

Please note that there will be a refund given on the day of collection since there is a lot of people and therefore prices will be reduced.

Edited by vulpix

count me in. pm me for details.

Too late I guess.....Just came back from overseas..... Including me,5 of us in all. Any chance you might want to revive the MO?

Yippee!! Please include me in the MO!! w00t.gif Thanks Vulpix!

btw, Vulpix, do you accept cash before order instead of transferring of funds to your bank account? Tried seaching on the hardwarezone forums for your previous aiwa MO thread, but can't find leh

Yippee!! Please include me in the MO!! w00t.gif Thanks Vulpix!

btw, Vulpix, do you accept cash before order instead of transferring of funds to your bank account? Tried seaching on the hardwarezone forums for your previous aiwa MO thread, but can't find leh

I prefer not to take cash as I will not be able to provide a reciept for your payment, but if you are willing to take a piece of paper generated by as a reciept, and meeting me at Boon Lay, I'm fine with that.

As for the Aiwa thread, it was already trimmed off the forums since the last big clearing. I didn't have it archived unfortunately, but maybe someone here can testify for me?

Count me in.. atm put me as buying 1 unit (assuming its sgd$60)

if last moment u short of 1 more then i _might_ consider get 2 la... as i also planning to get a grado 60.. cannot spent too much la happy.gif

EDIT: btw vulpix ... i am assuming u r buying it from koss website. Is there any matter with custom tax? if so.. maybe everyone can write a letter and sent to u, noting that this order is for 10 person so its under the taxable level?

Edited by Wen

Count me in.. atm put me as buying 1 unit (assuming its sgd$60)

if last moment u short of 1 more then i _might_ consider get 2 la... as i also planning to get a grado 60.. cannot spent too much la  happy.gif

EDIT: btw vulpix ... i am assuming u r buying it from koss website. Is there any matter with custom tax? if so.. maybe everyone can write a letter and sent to u, noting that this order is for 10 person so its under the taxable level?

Yeah, I'm buying from the Koss website, as for the tax, I don't think we have to worry about this, because in my previous Aiwa VX100 mass order, I didn't get taxed, so let's pray that this piece doesn't get taxed either.

Mod edit:

Discussions on the other thread, use this for confirmation who is in the power buy.

Edited by N@Z

a little note.... the bag may not have the huge KOSS brand on it. i got mine last mth, n the bag was just all black.

i just got mine last mth, n they RAWK.

a little note.... the bag may not have the huge KOSS brand on it. i got mine last mth, n the bag was just all black.

i just got mine last mth, n they RAWK.

Eh shuy, mind letting on how much you paid for them?? I assume they're 1st hand and you shipped from the US?

Hi! Vulpix, is it too late to count me in? 1 unit.

Thanks.