vulpix

COLLECTION OF KOSS KSC-35s

haha, also must thank vulpix for agreeing to my reopening request mah kicking.gif So how does this transfer of bank funds work? Pardon my ignorance, hope someone can enlighten me. Can I just go to my neighbourhood POSBank and request a transfer from my account to vulpix's account or need to go online to do it? Got any extra charges for interbank transfers?

shuy, thanks for info party.gif

heard the reviews mentioning it gets painful when worn for long, any personal experience?

Edited by Kaer

The discussions not specific to the Mass Order have been/will be removed however please use this thread: http://www.sgheadphones.com/index.php?showtopic=930 for your discussions concerning the KSC-35 & keep this particular thread clean. Your cooperation is kindly requested.

Edited by N@Z

haha, also must thank vulpix for agreeing to my reopening request mah kicking.gif So how does this transfer of bank funds work? Pardon my ignorance, hope someone can enlighten me. Can I just go to my neighbourhood POSBank and request a transfer from my account to vulpix's account or need to go online to do it? Got any extra charges for interbank transfers?

shuy, thanks for info party.gif

1) Yes, you can just drop by a local POSB ATM machine and do a transfer on the spot.

2) You can also do it online if you want to.

3) No extra charges at all.

Price current stands at 61 dollars now, due to the addition of 2 more people. If another person joins in, it will be 60.

edit: reopened for updates

Edited by ablaze

Sorry guys, I was busy with work for the past 3 days, and had to burn the midnight oil. I'll be sending everyone my POSB account number and everyone will be expected to transfer the money within 2 weeks from Thursday or their names will be removed. Of course, if everyone passes the money earlier, we'll get the order done earlier.

I sincerely apologise for the problems caused... sleep.gif

Up for you Vulpix. Pm would be fine...

Yeah, I'll be PMing everyone tonight with the details of my POSB account, and how to verify with me. Finally I'll be somewhat free tonight to get this MO on the move so everyone can get their Koss KSC-35s early as possible! lol.gif

I remember from my old Aiwa VX100 mass order, at least 6 people out of the 10 who ordered it from me came to my block to collect it themselves instead of waiting out till Saturday (Which was like 3 days away) where we were supposed to meet at Sim Lim Square. Most of them weren't living nearby in the west either. blink.gif

For those who want to give me their information first can do it too before I send a PM by PMing your personal details like:

1) Real name:

2) Bank a/c number:

3) HP/contact number:

The collection will require you to be able to tell me your bank account number as a way to verify that you are indeed a participant.

All participants will be recieving in their PM later tonight will be:

My full name

HP number

Bank account number

Amount required to be sent to my account

Edited by vulpix