vulpix

COLLECTION OF KOSS KSC-35s

That's $1 from jasonhanjk, and where are all the rest? lol.gifbiggrin.gif

hey, im ok with it guys.

slq food court will be packed at that time - where will the distribution take place - in or just outside the food court? how to id you?

thanks party.gif

Okay, I have a piece of bad news. There is one broken piece in the box and it seems that the left hinge broke off. The rest are fine though. Anyone here willing to take a piece later while I send it back for repairs?

Thanks a lot vulpix for helping us to double check. Since I am getting it for a friend, I can't decide whether he can wait. I will try to confirm with him, but he isn't the patient type, so I doubt he can wait. innocent.gif

And thanks jasonhanjk and yekim for contributing to the freezing kopi fund. Now my wallet is $2 fatter wub.gif, but I made yours $10.50 obese! tongue.giflaugh.gif

Yes, but I didn't see it at Head-fi. I found it on another forum, sometime more than a month ago. Why do you ask?

Edited by Absolute0

Sorry for the late reply, but there is no change in the location except the time. It will be 1-2:30pm. I can be easily identified with a Koss KSC-35 on the table, or just call me.

opps.. so fast collected? my pc died and didnt able to go online till now..

no.gif

so vulpix how ah? can i come collected it after work at your residential/near your residential?

really sorry hor ... already PM u ..paiseh biggrin.gif