deathg0d

B22 Casework Modifications!

Guest crumple_r

yup crumple_r maybe u can organize a meet some place. now k702 became the bottleneck of my rig and i have been on the hunt for a better headphones like lcd 2 and he 6 for example. tho many told me its a no brainer for me to get k1000, but k1000 price is really quite beyond my reach.

Hmm, yea, a meet might do all audio enthusiasts here plenty of good! I'm actually quite eager to keep it small if any since organizing a larger meet-up is a logistical nightmare. Lemme ask around a few places to see if anything comes up. Maybe something in Dec at a neutral venue like in some country club lounge room with them tasty sandwiches and butter biscuits eh?

Seriously after plonking down some serious cash on your B22, i'm sure the AKG-K1000 are well within your reach. They are going for a "mere" USD$1000 on the head-fi forums! On the other hand, you might wanna wait for the successor to the K1000s? I hear AKG is working on them (like finally)!

Hmm, yea, a meet might do all audio enthusiasts here plenty of good! I'm actually quite eager to keep it small if any since organizing a larger meet-up is a logistical nightmare. Lemme ask around a few places to see if anything comes up. Maybe something in Dec at a neutral venue like in some country club lounge room with them tasty sandwiches and butter biscuits eh?

Seriously after plonking down some serious cash on your B22, i'm sure the AKG-K1000 are well within your reach. They are going for a "mere" USD$1000 on the head-fi forums! On the other hand, you might wanna wait for the successor to the K1000s? I hear AKG is working on them (like finally)!

haha, if dec, then i may not be able to attend unfortunately because i will be at japan till next year jan. well for k1000 i am just not very sure to get it or not because i have forgotten how it sound like already.

Guest crumple_r

haha, if dec, then i may not be able to attend unfortunately because i will be at japan till next year jan. well for k1000 i am just not very sure to get it or not because i have forgotten how it sound like already.

Looks like a meet is out then. I'll be off to Australia in Jan for months before returning sometime in the mid year.

Be sure to have a listen to the Sony Z1000s and Ultrasone Ed10s if visiting Tokyo. :drool: