Sign in to follow this  
frgrtnbnh

what new artists are you listening to?

Try "Jupiter". Then you can also hear how she powerfully " breathe" the song. But you might not be able to easily get it as its her 1st single. :thumbup:

Thats Ayaka Hirahara right?

was wondering where to buy 2nd hand ayaka ablums or first hand? hereen?

1st hand, gramaphone at bugis has, elsewhere mostly sold out. i bought the last 2 pieces from hmv citylink. hmv at heeren may have more. possible restock coming though

Thats Ayaka Hirahara right?

Not sure Hirahara, but when i borrowed the single off my friend, i remember it says "Jupitar" and a japanese words below. Ask my friend and he says her name is Ayaka. Is that same singer? Some of the rest like those you mentioned...only some..have the name ayaka on the single, this one i remember because do not have the ayaka english name on the cd cover. :blush:

Not sure Hirahara, but when i borrowed the single off my friend, i remember it says "Jupitar" and a japanese words below. Ask my friend and he says her name is Ayaka. Is that same singer? Some of the rest like those you mentioned...only some..have the name ayaka on the single, this one i remember because do not have the ayaka english name on the cd cover. :blush:

That's Ayaka Hirahara, different from the one we are talking about, lida Ayaka

That's Ayaka Hirahara, different from the one we are talking about, lida Ayaka

oops :blush: din know the difference, as the songs you mentioned and this singer, i usually ask for ayaka and comes in japanese wordings for both the normal and the 3 inch singles. Thanks for telling me the difference. :P