Sign in to follow this  
dora-motor

anyone heard the x mini speakers?

Was doing some window shopping last weekend, came across this small speaker (only single, don't know can produce stereo anot) that looks quite cute. Unfortunately, did get to listen to it... did some googling, found that its quite amazing that it produce loud and deep bassy sound... wonder if its good with the price tag? or it like those speaker selling at Axxxxxcity which sound crappy...... anyone heard them? can share some comments?

thanks

Was doing some window shopping last weekend, came across this small speaker (only single, don't know can produce stereo anot) that looks quite cute. Unfortunately, did get to listen to it... did some googling, found that its quite amazing that it produce loud and deep bassy sound... wonder if its good with the price tag? or it like those speaker selling at Axxxxxcity which sound crappy...... anyone heard them? can share some comments?

thanks

bought a x-mini gen2 (slightly more expensive single speaker) for my friend during last x'mas, the best single portable speakers i think. You can test them at stereo.

Those are monos.

I am having the x-mini max II, which sounds really great considering its size.

But, at the msrp, it is not really worthy.

There are tons of offers for them, like 1 for $40 FIRST HAND !

I regretted being one of the early bird, but oh well.

If you need a portable speakers, or wish to upgrade your pc speakers, just get it, do some search for cheap first hand x-mini max II, you wont regret them.

I saw in PC Show recently, now they got stereo mini speaker like capsule and can be separated to 2 speaker becomes stereo