kidult

Vinyl camp

Nice collection and great TT Kachui! :rclxms: Those LP worth many times more now than what you've paid. My copy of Dark Side of the Moon Japanese first pressed cost me a small fortune :cry: but no regrets after hearing it.

i also looking for a decent dish drainer but no luck. something simple like this,

IPB Image

Those will bend or break your LP! I managed to get mine from Howards which is a file stand. It support the LP well, looks good and works great.

Edited by ical

Might be too shallow to hold the records? Maybe those normal plastic or stainless steel type which can easily find in normal household or hardware shops?

the pic just sample. i thought was easy to find them at those household or hardware shops too. so far, none is suitable :doh:

the pic just sample. i thought was easy to find them at those household or hardware shops too. so far, none is suitable :doh:

As iCal mentioned, Howard Storage at Parkway Parade may have something for you. Alternatively, try to check out IMM there is one shop called Song something selling many stainless steel kitchen ware.

I think Song has a branch at Plaza Singapura? Can pop by Stereo after shopping for household stuff there. :D

oh, is that so?! great!

Happy birthday to Eardoc :holiday:

just nice. we know who should pay the dinner bill then :rclxms:

What a nice birthday present you've gotten yourself! :grin:

Happy birthday bro!! :bday:

Thanks kidult...

Luckily dinner is Tues :grin:

But you know in some cultures a birthday is celebrated for a month. :whistle:

Good to know food will be great tomorrow. :beer:

Haha.. my friend also has a couple stacked up. Protects and can stack. :grin: