Sign in to follow this  
vii_haven

WTS: Sennheiser HD228 Black

Hi all

I'm selling a Sennheiser HD228 Black bought from Stereo (at PS) last October (2009).

Item is in immaculate condition and has been used less than 10 times in an indoor environment.

2 year warranty is registered with Sennheiser Singapore, and original packaging with original warranty card will be given during our transaction.

For the uninitiated, here's the link to the Sennheiser website for specs on the HD228. Item is a closed back headphone with good tight bass and very good details. Closed back headphones are perfect for the library for students, and the office as you do not disturb your neighbours should you decide to enjoy your music at slightly higher levels.

Sennheiser HD228

Reason for selling is simply because i've decided to go for something wireless so that my office desk is less cluttered with cables from every device i have on it.

The Sennheiser HD228 was is going for SGD 100 given its immaculate condition and low use count. See and hear it to believe. Please do not lowball. Contact me at 9 1 7 7 51 14 to deal.