Sign in to follow this  
crankymao

Fellow Audiophiles ! Need interviewees !

Hi guys,

Some of you may have seen and responded to my call for help with a survey on HardWareZone and VR-Zone Forums. Thanks for the enthusiastic response in helping out with the survey that we have carried out earlier on!

For those who didn't, I am Ambrose, a student in NUS currently taking the module Consumer Behavior and we are tasked with studying a consumer tribe. And we have chosen to study about audiophiles ! As mentioned, previously we have conducted a survey to find out basic information about audiophiles. This is a follow up to the previous survey that I have posted. After surveying and knowing more about the audiophile population, we would now like to invite some of you to talk to us regarding your experience of being an audiophile.

We will not take too long of your time, probably 20 minutes or so and we are willing to travel to where you are at so as to minimize your inconvenience.

Should you be interested in helping us, you can contact me at 98474288 or email me at siriusgoh@hotmail.com .

We will need at least 12 interviewees to complete our research ! Please help if you can ! Will treat you all to kopi afterwards !