Sign in to follow this  
amoslim

Can help me out pls thanks

I just bought a audio technica ATH-ES7 for 248 SGD is it worth it? Please tell me thanks. I bought it from jaben

getting pricier for audio technica products nowaday, paying more for esthetic IMO

No point asking after purchase

No.1, you can easily see whether it was worth it by comparing with other shops. But then again, usually there isnt much discounts a shop can give so prices are pretty much fixed and universal. Unless of course you talk about the 2nd hand market and importing frm elsewhere then i wouldnt know

No.2, no point worrying about this after your purchase because even if it wasnt worth it, there's nothing you can do. If you sell as 2nd had, you make more loss anyway. So why not just enjoy the cans and so long as they satisfy you, every dollar would be worth it isnt it?

u either shop around or ask before purchase.

now you just relaxe and enjoy your new toy.

hmm.. "whether it is worth it" is very subjective. And I don't think anyone can help you determine it. When I first got the ESW10jpn, buyer's remorse hit me. But now that I've spent time with it, I am glad i bought it in the 1st place. Thus, my thoughts second the above posts, just enjoy your new purchase!!

Edited by metrablue

Thanks guys. anyway i think it is worth it cuz the people in jaben were friendly. they let me tried out for 30mins with different headsets. Try going jaben. It is at city hall.