definitelydan

Ultimate Ears Triplefi 10

that meaning i got quite a few bad press CD :angry:

I think you got a few badly mastered CDs

Edited by direcow

Hi all, i juz got UE TF10, so i am a noob to it. after listening it for 5 days i have some doubts with it. if anyone has the same experiences, do u mind sharing?

1) Currently i m using the comply foam that is provided, the sound is warmer, bass a little deeper, but the highs/ treble sound less sharper. When i used the silicon tips, the treble is crystal clear, but i hear very little bass! Can anyone suggest what tip should i use? Is Shure olives really better? btw, i got a good seal using TF10. UE eartphones are juz nice for my ears :grin:

2) I dont have a amp or a good player, i m using my laptop and ipod as the source. When i listen to heavy metal songs with my TF10, the highs sounded "broke", its not as smooth as my MF220 (which is much lower end). Why does this happened? Is it due to my player? The songs i ripped at 320k, should be clear enough right? how do i know is the cd badly mastered?

3) ES2 cable really sound better? is there really a different?

cheers

:smoke:

^^I had quite a different experience from yours :D

1) Complys gave punchier bass, but treble was a bit uncomfortable for me. Olives helped controlled the treble, so i stick to Olives. Plus Olives last much longer. Never tried the silicon tips though.

3) ES2 cables improved the clarity and added a little bit of extension to the overall sound. Stock cable lasted me for 8 months.

:D

^^I had quite a different experience from yours :D

1) Complys gave punchier bass, but treble was a bit uncomfortable for me. Olives helped controlled the treble, so i stick to Olives. Plus Olives last much longer. Never tried the silicon tips though.

3) ES2 cables improved the clarity and added a little bit of extension to the overall sound. Stock cable lasted me for 8 months.

:D

but the olives is smaller right? so need to cut off the core to fit in tf10 right?

sounds like ES2 cable really better man. this weekend go down to Stereo to fix it :DD

but the olives is smaller right? so need to cut off the core to fit in tf10 right?

sounds like ES2 cable really better man. this weekend go down to Stereo to fix it :DD

yup, you need to remove the 'stem' from the olive

what i did was to remove the stems from a used pair of complys and fit them into the de-stemed olives