Sign in to follow this  
skysurf

Closed cans that works in trains and airplanes

Haha, i'm happily using my westone 3, will custom it only after warranty is over. So basically i havent done impressions before.

I do know that if you order um56 frm jaben, they'll do the impressions for u for free.

As for other places that does impressions, they would generally be the audiologists. But im not to sure where to go to. Heh. Time for other seniors to come in.

Guest dragonboy

Haha, i'm happily using my westone 3, will custom it only after warranty is over. So basically i havent done impressions before.

I do know that if you order um56 frm jaben, they'll do the impressions for u for free.

As for other places that does impressions, they would generally be the audiologists. But im not to sure where to go to. Heh. Time for other seniors to come in.

I would recommend you to look into re-shelling rather than UM56 since the price for re-shell customs is quite affordable. Whereas impressions...... Go to certified audiologists. You only have a pair of ears.... :cans:

Going straight for the kill, eh? :rclxms:

ATH ESW9 will not be very good for killing the noise, and it is not that portable neither. I always find it too big for carrying around. Besides, almost all good noise killer headphones are soooo expensive.

I recommend ATH-M50, full size circumaural, pretty good isolation, reasonable price (less than sgd 200), superb sound, easy to drive.

My2cents.