Sign in to follow this  
alamakazam

[MO] Anti-Vibration Isolation Pads for audio equips, speaker

Anti-Vibration Isolation Pads

*Prices inclusive of local singapore registered postage. no meetups,

but self collect at my house(tiong bahru area is possible) - minus $2.50 per order from price

*full advance payment, no payment no order

*will proceed order on a targeted date, no MOQ

*deadline : payments by 29th April 2010 8pm

*ETA 10 - 14 days after deadline

*my posb savings account no. is 119-30316-8 , after payment please pm your address and name, transaction details

Vibration Isolation Pads 7/8"thick 2"x2" with/Cork = SG$30 set of 4 pcs

Vibration Isolation Pads 7/8"thick 3"x3" with/Cork = SG$40 set of 4 pcs

Vibration Isolation Pads 7/8"thick 4"x4" with/Cork = SG$50 set of 4 pcs

IPB Image

Soft Vibration Isolation Pads 1/2"thick 2"x2" = SG$50 set of 4 pcs

*for speakers

IPB Image

I personally is ordering 4 sets of Vibration Isolation Pads 7/8"thick 2"x2" with/Cork

Two types of sound are usually caused by machinery: Airborne sound and Vibration sound.

Soundproofing by vibration isolation:

ome of our pads are high quality elastomeric ribbed neoprene , specially compounded to resist aging, compression set, water and oil. They are constructed with alternate rib heights, cross-ribbed, with a cork center for additional sound isolation. Durometer of these pads is 60 on the “A” scale. (The best).

Maximum loading capacity of each cork center pad: 50 pounds per square inch. Pads may be stacked for increased isolation and capacity. ( A 2″ pad will support 200 lbs).

Pick the size pad for the bearing weight, not the size of the footing! 3″ pads are best for 2X4 sills for wall studding, etc. Put under the studs or space about 2-3 feet apart under the sill depending on wall load. Use the 2″ X 3/8″ pads neoprene without cork as support for your drywall panels edge. Cork center Pads are all approx. 7/8″ thick.

*other brand of isolation pad as reference

Isoblock, Isol-Pad, isolation, mapleshade, soundquest-Mapleshade

Edited by alamakazam