lymg

Where to repair

Hi,

I have a Denon DCD S10 CD player. It is able to play CD intermittently. It seems that the head is either dirty or not working properly.

May I know where can I get it fix and roughly what will be the cost of repair?

Thanks

Hi,

I have a Denon DCD S10 CD player. It is able to play CD intermittently. It seems that the head is either dirty or not working properly.

May I know where can I get it fix and roughly what will be the cost of repair?

Thanks

official repair centre?

http://denonsingapore.com/

Alternatively, I hear Memory Lane is ok too, but I've personally have never had anything repaired by them.

You can also try James from Effective Audio and get your parts upgrade at the same time.

You can also try James from Effective Audio and get your parts upgrade at the same time.

Thanks for your information.

BTW, where is Effective Audio? And do you know roughly how much will it cost if I have to replace the parts?

I won't suggest his service. You might better off go official repair shop.

When I send my bad modded philips sacd player (just a burn transformer) for him to mod, come back still with a lot of trouble (first time back is bad sound, second time won't power up, and third skip CD). Most jialat is he took away my previous mod component without informing me.

I end up spending ~800 of upgrades parts in a dead SACD player.

Choice is yours.

Mav

Can try out this shop;

Sigma (AV) Service

1 Rochor Canal Road, Sim Lim Square #03-16 (188504) 6883 0706 Mr Goh

Had my Parasound DAC, MF X10D serviced by him w/o any further problems & thus charges very reasonable!

I won't suggest his service. You might better off go official repair shop.

When I send my bad modded philips sacd player (just a burn transformer) for him to mod, come back still with a lot of trouble (first time back is bad sound, second time won't power up, and third skip CD). Most jialat is he took away my previous mod component without informing me.

I end up spending ~800 of upgrades parts in a dead SACD player.

Choice is yours.

Mav

That's sad to hear. So far I'm very happy with his service. Maybe you should trash it out with him.

Edited by ical

I tried, but he opt to keep silence, and this is the second time. I won't try my luck again if i were u.

Mav

That's sad to hear. So far I'm very happy with his service. Maybe you should trash it out with him.

Once bitten, twice shy!

Sorry to hear that!

This kind of bad service should be listed to get the awareness of all forum members!