DemonicAngelz

HD650 Copper & Silver cable & 100k Stepped Attenuator

Description of Item             :   K701 stock

SOLD

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Description of Item             :   HD650

SOLD

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Description of Item             : DIY HD650 7N UPOCC cables. Can fit any headphone using the Sennheiser connectors, such as the HD25-1

Condition                          : 9/10

Warranty                          : Nil

Selling price                      : $90

IPB Image

Used 7N (99.99999%) UPOCC Copper Wire, 26 AWG. Cables are braided and terminated using Canare F-16 plugs, one of my favorites due to the durable nickel-plated solid brass handle and spring for tension relief. Sennheiser plugs from Cardas, heat shrinked to prevent cable breakage.

Total cost is $25 (sennheiser connectors) + $5 (F-16) + $10 (heat shrinks) + $50 (wires) = $90. If anyone wants to take over this cable from me feel free to PM me. I sourcing for funds to try out other cables, next up would be a gold/silver mundorf mix.

Description of Item             : DIY HD650 Silver cables. Can fit any headphone using the Sennheiser connectors, such as the HD25-1

Condition                          : 9/10

Warranty                          : Nil

Selling price                      : $150

IPB Image

Features:

• [li]24AWG 99.99% pure silver wire[/li]

[li]Air/Teflon sleeving[/li]

[li]Grey nylon sleeving[/li]

[li]Cardas Sennheiser plugs[/li]

[li]Neutrik gold plated 1/4" plug for termination[/li]

[li]3% Silver solder[/li]

Description of Item             :   Stereo Stepped Attenuator (23 steps)

Condition                          :   9/10

Warranty                          :   nil

Selling price                      :   $75

IPB Image

Please take a look at this page for more information and assembly instructions. This comes as a KIT, unassembled.

Bought originally for my B22, but since have sold it off as I have to time to build it. It is at 100k ohm attenuation values. Great upgrade for the amp you are using now it still uses pots for volume control.

Components are from Vishay/Dale, one of the best resistors you can get for audio products.

Preferred Location              :   to be discussed

Preferred Mode of Contact   :   PM to discuss

Edited by DemonicAngelz