ablaze

the official "Post your setup thread"

man.. huma! you got da best setup here! you got all three game systems!!!!....... ..... ...... man!.... *runs off and cries with jealousy!* tongue.gif

While I was updating my setup details I also saw people have updated theirs too. Take a look. This is an early evening shot of my new listening post:

user posted image

w00t.gif Superstar.. it's very nice and cosy !! w00t.gifwub.gif

wah liew....like very high class...that one is Cayin rite?

wait until i work liao then earn enough money to upgrade my rigs and buy in some more new toys tongue.gif

hope i'm not day dreaming only...lol

btw...any IT-related job to intro or not?me graduate this coming May le wink.gif

Well...here's my humble setup! tongue.gif

post-2-1084675457.jpg

Edited by wil

Hi, nice setup u got there...can i ask what is that above your marantz cdp?

Hey thx....its a BBE audio restorer....Without it, my setup is quite dark and muddy, and the restorer helps to bring out the brightness, althought at times its slightly harsh althought it can be rectified by turning down the "definition" knob .....( think i need it cos my amp is 20 years old tongue.gif )

If the sound is dark on headphones then I think its the headphone out rather than the amp. Grados tend not to sound dark in general. You might even notice that if you use a dedicated headphone amp.

My new cans (now 5 days old). Running in for a while already. Still very bright. Yikes, going to try to rectify the problem (at least to me).

post-2-1086275635.jpg

You know, I've always loved my flatlines. Can't look cooler than them. wink.gif After all these years. Though I admit they are not that great sonically....

post-2-1086276130.jpg

My updated setup. Cayin just repaired!

post-2-1086699870.jpg

Edited by wil