My home set-up plus the headphones/earphones:

Beyer DT880 (Home-Music)

ATH-A500 (Movie/Computer)

Shure E2C (Portable)

Panasonics RP-HJE50 (Portable)

post-2-1121247893.jpg

Edited by david watt

speakers are chario academys..

the two floor standings are a pair of seldom used danish speakers..

amp's an uncommon brand, SG Jolida running on 6550s tongue.gif pretty low powered at 50watts..

lol if only the amp was a kt88 version.. 6550 gives pretty little juice as compared to kt88s and i m having quite a bit of problem driving my low efficiency charios.. think 86dba or something

cd player's denon, i've got a marantz hidden below on the last rack but it died quite sometime back, repaired once for 300 bucks but died again, cant read cds at all..but can power up etc

pretty sweet sounding setup, especially for vocals, turn off the lights and it seems that the singer's in the room, but i dont listen much to vocal music anymore

adcom gfa 565 power amp.. from 1988 or 1989 i think.. still working but its counterpart.. the preamp died a year ago.. probably due to a relay problem.. refused to kick into the secondary circuit.

speaker cables are cable talk biwires, i've 2 sets, a white set cable talk 4, and the current one is cable talk 3.1 or something... inter connects.. lol dont ask i cant remember either.. koped all from my dad.. if i m not wrong i still have pretty decent inter connects and speaker cables lying around somewhere athome.. chanced upon 1 pair of 8 wired copper ribbon speaker cables b4. and some funny teflon interconnects

have an musical fidelity amp downstairs running on another denon, driving a pair of old polk speakers :S use that for radio at home sometimes laugh.gif

Nothing compared to what i've seen here.. but anyway, here's my main setup..

user posted image

That's a Sharp mini hi-fi, given to me by my parents.. can't bear to sell it away cuz it holds sentimental value.. or i would have used the money to upgrade the player rolleyes.gif ...and beside it is my Audio Technica A900.. A pair of Grado 225 is coming my way, and a few months down the road, this will be a totally improved setup.. yeah.gif

Main setup: EMU 0404 - HD280Pro

Portables: Zen Micro - Sharp MD-33

Isn't much...but then again, I'm still pretty tight on cash considering I'm a student...DIY amp on Chrismas, perhaps.

Main setup : Marantz CD5400 - Little Dot II - Senn HD650 / Grado 325i

listening with my 325i much more nowadays.. much more involving than the HD650 but i still go back to the Senns when jazz is on my mind.

aiming to upgrade my ER6 to an ER4 or SuperFi 5pro soon. $$ flying away heh heh

by the way, anyone interested in holding a headphone meet in Spore?

My humble home setup:

Headphones: Grado HF-1

Amp: SOHA

Source: 5G iPod

Others: Sky Blue mini interconnect, Universal dock.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

My home setup

Sony CD-X5000 => MF X-24k DAC => X-CanV1 => Senn HD595 Magic Red

On the go

G3 iPod => Westone UM1

Edited by kentgh

My latest toy was just setup last night. :hifi:

what 'toy' is that? :drool1:

Edited by zhapchit

My latest toy was just setup last night. :hifi: