bpribadi

Beyerdynamic T1

Thanks to my friend Mike from Headfonia who has loan me his Beyerdynamic T1 for almost 3 weeks!

T1 has excellent detail, and sounds very rich from low bass to top octave. Mid and high is very clear and transparent.

Although it tends to sound bright, but it can reveal recording character very well. With Sara K albums, No Cover & Made in the Shade, T1 sounds right, not bright, just nice.

Bass sounds rich & sufficient, but basshead might ask for more.

Full article can be read here:

http://www.headfonia.com/?p=4818

:beyer:

IPB Image

Edited by bpribadi

I do really want to know how it sound compare to HD800, through audition.

It seems there's still no distributor bring it in to Singapore yet..

I do really want to know how it sound compare to HD800, through audition.

It seems there's still no distributor bring it in to Singapore yet..

Stay tune with Headfonia, as there will be comparison with HD800, hopefully next week :thumbup:

I find the HD800 lack of dynamic amp from the same setup compare to my old HD600. Is it true HD800 is that difficult to drive? HD800 is overall better stage and mid is airier though.

I wonder if T1 is better for me. But wait, no T1 in Singapore yet :(

Mav

Stay tune with Headfonia, as there will be comparison with HD800, hopefully next week :thumbup:

Just ordered the HD800 with the Corda Concerto and Stage DAC. Very tempted to get the T1 as well. Used to like the DT931. Wondering if I should pull the trigger.

I find the HD800 lack of dynamic amp from the same setup compare to my old HD600. Is it true HD800 is that difficult to drive?

I'm quite certain it's the amp. The HD800 through my Zana Deux SE is fabulous :party: So much so that I regret selling mine (sold it before I got the Zana) and I'm saving up to buy it again :doh:

When both the HD800 and HD600 are driven by the Zana - absolutely no fight, the HD800 trounces the HD600 in ALL areas, even bass...

Edited by kds5000

I'm quite certain it's the amp. The HD800 through my Zana Deux SE is fabulous :party: So much so that I regret selling mine (sold it before I got the Zana) and I'm saving up to buy it again :doh:

When both the HD800 and HD600 are driven by the Zana - absolutely no fight, the HD800 trounces the HD600 in ALL areas, even bass...

I believe we might be able to hear the T1 if Kds5000 gets the itch. :whistle:

Nah. I'm getting the HD800.

You think the next Can Slam will have more T1s than HD800s? :DD

Still, it'll be nice to be able to hear one locally. I wonder how it pairs with the Beyer A1?

I doubt there'll be Can Slam again. Too much effort to organize one. I guess everyone is too lazy. :doh:

Edited by ical

But it seem like this year Camjam hot favorite is T1. HD800 is history. :whistle:

Since when did we care whether a can is FOTM or not???!!! :ppth:

Prices of HD800 have been coming down while the T1's has been going up... which makes the HD800 CHEAP!!! :drool::DD