bpribadi

Beyerdynamic T1

Prices of HD800 have been coming down while the T1's has been going up... which makes the HD800 CHEAP!!! :drool::DD

i don't care either :ppth:

thought sep_90 has ordered T1? where is it bro?

Since when did we care whether a can is FOTM or not???!!! :ppth:

Prices of HD800 have been coming down while the T1's has been going up... which makes the HD800 CHEAP!!! :drool::DD

I don't like CHEAP stuff. :whistle:

thought sep_90 has ordered T1? where is it bro?

Sure or not? Not another false alarm? :grin:

Edited by ical

Sad to say I doubt it going to happen unless there are sponsors for this event.

Edited by ical

Having owned T1 for a while, i find it overall thinner sounding than HD800, mids aren't as good. Overall very transparent/clear sounding, think is due to a boost in certain treble frequency, but it doesn't give sibilance as often as HD800 on not so gd recordings.

Hmm.... looks like time to get a proper amp :) Of course not getting Zana lah, too ex for me liao.

Hope to audit the T1 as well, and hope there's a can slam this year.

Mav

I'm quite certain it's the amp. The HD800 through my Zana Deux SE is fabulous :party: So much so that I regret selling mine (sold it before I got the Zana) and I'm saving up to buy it again :doh:

When both the HD800 and HD600 are driven by the Zana - absolutely no fight, the HD800 trounces the HD600 in ALL areas, even bass...

Having owned T1 for a while, i find it overall thinner sounding than HD800, mids aren't as good. Overall very transparent/clear sounding, think is due to a boost in certain treble frequency, but it doesn't give sibilance as often as HD800 on not so gd recordings.

I think because not match with the right amp. This 600ohm can need OTL amp to push. But surprisely Leben CS300SX uses transformer yet you be amazed how T1 can performed with this beast.

No more soon, it's HERE! Just lay my hands on it and it's a butt kicking cans. Now need to let it burn, burn babby burn :)

Mav

T1 is available soon...

No more soon, it's HERE! Just lay my hands on it and it's a butt kicking cans. Now need to let it burn, burn babby burn :)

Mav

Haha.. enjoy them. :D The one you heard is 2 days old.