Sign in to follow this  
UM3X

Custom ear piece

Hi Guys i need details on any brands that will do custom and i need a very good ear piece that covers full range. :rclxms:

I will just list down the companies with the high-end products.

JHaudio - JH13pro and JH16pro (The easiest way)

Unique Melody - UM Miracle and UM Mage (The UM Miracle is a new product. I am not sure if Stereo is ready to make orders for them)

Ultimate Ears - UE 13 pro and UE 18 pro (Not recommended due to the bad service)

Westone - ES5 (soon) and ES3X

Fitear - Private 333 (I Heard from the users that the vocal is heavenly)

There are still quite many companies but I won't list them down because it's hard to get the communication. As you can see in the list, JHaudio is probably the best for you since it's very easy to communicate with them via Jaben. I think Jaben can do UE, Westone and Fitear. You can order UM through Stereo. I recommend JHaudio if you have the means. If not, then go for UM. Good value at much more affordable price.

If you want to see reviews of the products, just go to head-fi.org to see the comments of the users.

Note : I don't own customs, so, I can't give descriptions on the sound-wise. You can go to head-fi.org for the reviews.

fitear? any local distributor?

Try jaben but I must warn you they aren't cheap. They cost even more than the JH customs.

yup...my price range is around 2k~3.5k.

so jaban will have all the staff there but i heard that stereo also have ?

Guest dragonboy

Try jaben but I must warn you they aren't cheap. They cost even more than the JH customs.

For Jaben's price, I'll rather do the ordering online direct. Likely to save a good 20%! Though i'm paying for postage, I still need to wait for accumulation order before jaben post out. Not had very good experience shopping there... I'll advise you to go direct save time & money. <_<

It depends on you. If you want hassle free, then go to Jaben. If not, then you are welcome to do it yourself.