blueyan

Where is biggest headphone store in Singapore ?

hello , I'm going to get my very first headphone , probabbly HFI 780 :party: . Before that , where is the biggest headphone store with reasonable price in Singapore ? I am gonna pay them a visit .

by the way , how much is the Ultrasone HFI780 ?

I went to the jaben web site , enter online store , I did found ultrasone but there is no HFI 780 :no:

Thanks .

Edited by blueyan

You can get them from Stereo.

Stereo Electronics Pte Ltd

- 1, Woodlands Square Causeway Point Shopping Centre, #04-08/09/10 Tel:68943601

- 68, Orchard Road Plaza Singapura #04-06 Tel: 63367113/63367114

Open daily 11.30am - 9.30pm

Edited by Duck-in-the-Box

i duno how much is it but i know their phone numbers :grin:

give them a ring tomorrow after 1100am, you will know the price instantly.

klipsch X10i? so many features of it on HWZ, whatshifi, CNET

Klipsch X10i is an IEM earphone whereas Ultrasone HFI-780 is a headphone. Perhaps you should compare Klipsch Image One headphone at cheaper price with the HFI-780 headphone. Both headphones can be driven directly by portable players without amplifier. Ultimately you have to judge by your own ears and your favorite music genre with proper audition at the stores (Klipsch dealer is located in Adephi building) regardless of reviews in the Internet.

I have bought and sold Ultrasone HFI-780 some time ago. As this is no longer a new product, there are many mod recommendations available in head-fi website for sound enhancement. I remember Stereo Electronics (the branch at Plaza Singapura) offer recabling service as well (call and talk to Aron Tan).

Before that , where is the biggest headphone store with reasonable price in Singapore ?

reasonable price? kinda rules out local stores if you asked me.

if you're not too sure bout yr choice, do go down to jaben or stereo and ask to try it with yr fav music then at least u make your decision with confidence