Fir3dp

recable sr125

i have an sr125 and an amp.

thought of recabling it. good way to extend the bass?

what cables do you guys recommend and where to get it anyways?

Re-cabling is a good way to tweak sound but it really depends on the cable you are using to re-cable.

You can find several different kinds of cables suiting different needs on our site!

abit expensive for me. any other cables + connectors that cost 50+ in total? haha

don't really know where u can get mogami, but you can get canare star quad cables from LHS at SLT. you're either looking at a 3.5mm stereo connector or 1/4" stereo, both you can get from SLT. You can get cheap ones for as low as ard $1.50. However there are better looking plugs that cost a little more all available at SLT. gd luck hunting around.

most of the interesting shops are downstairs, though LHS is tucked away in a corner of the 3rd or 4th floor. Bloody hard to find.

I SERIOUSLY recommend the $1.50 metal cheapie jacks from (IIRC) continental in the basement.if you're learning to solder- they're tough, and if you muck up, they desolder well

how would i know what cable would be good from SLT? okok i shall head there to find some stuff soon

thanks for the replies

haha ok sure.. abit scary thou later they anyhow charge :(

any particular store to recommend?