Sign in to follow this  
variazion

[MO] EarSonics SM3

Add me to the list, pm me regarding payment details, thanks.

havent follow up with IEMs much these days.. but do olives work with these? I got a bunch of spare unused ones for a while..

Edited by jyle

havent follow up with IEMs much these days.. but do olives work with these? I got a bunch of spare unused ones for a while..

Yes, the Shure Olives work with the SM3. You can also put on other tips using the Comply core. I tried with the Monster Super tips and they worked well.

I must say 260 Euro is a pretty good price. Better still if you guys can share the shipping fee.

variazion, maybe you can write a short impression to entice more people :D

For me, though I had now settled with the UM3X, I will still rate SM3 better than e-Q7, MTPC and UM3X.

Yes, the Shure Olives work with the SM3. You can also put on other tips using the Comply core. I tried with the Monster Super tips and they worked well.

I must say 260 Euro is a pretty good price. Better still if you guys can share the shipping fee.

For me, though I had now settled with the UM3X, I will still rate SM3 better than e-Q7, MTPC and UM3X.

Sell you UM3X and get the SM3 again? :yes:

YGPM

Ok this looks positive, added :)

And yes olives do work, they have the same nozzle size as Westone and Shure.

Yup Randius, kudos to lazerboyz he managed to negotiate with Franck :D

1 slot left, cheers.

Edited by variazion

No real need to email Franck. Once your order has been processed and dropped off at the post office, you will be sent an email with the tracking number. WARNING, EarSonics does not use UPS but Colissimo and Colissimo is horrible at updating the tracking status. From the moment my (ex-)SM3 left France (dunno when) till it arrived in Singapore, the status had always been "package is getting ready to leave the country of origin"... Save yourself the anguish and just note when the package is dropped off at the post office.

Delivery time is about one week.

Edited by Randius

Hey Randius, thanks for your advice. But just before we placed our orders, Franck said that it will now be shipped by UPS Express so yup, we'll be getting UPS :)

cheers

Hey Randius, thanks for your advice. But just before we placed our orders, Franck said that it will now be shipped by UPS Express so yup, we'll be getting UPS :)

cheers

Must have been too many complaints :))