Sign in to follow this  
tiramisu515

Where in Singapore can I balance my Beyer from stock?

Dear all,

I like to ask friends here where in Singapore can I recable my beyer headphone to become balanced type.

Est. cost if you know.

Thanks

Regards

tiramisu515

Edited by tiramisu515

You can contact null audio,the diyer name ken...the price might be around $300 odd for the service depending on the type of plugs too

Dear all,

I like to ask friends here where in Singapore can I recable my beyer headphone to become balanced type.

Est. cost if you know.

Thanks

Regards

tiramisu515

you might wanna change your cables to a better ones too..

You can contact null audio,the diyer name ken...the price might be around $300 odd for the service depending on the type of plugs too

That is expensive considering my phones are slightly only above S$300.00

That is the problem. Cables and plugs are actually not that expensive but people just mark up at crazy price. sigh....

That is expensive considering my phones are slightly only above S$300.00

That is the problem. Cables and plugs are actually not that expensive but people just mark up at crazy price. sigh....

Do not forget that the price of recabling is not just the cost of cables and plugs, but also includes the cost of expertise, skill and time needed to dismantle and re-assemble the headphone together again properly.

Go check out Patrick Koh 9626 3488 as an alternative locally. Have not seen his headphone 'surgery' work before but have had some good experience with Patrick's work on cable.

Do not forget that the price of recabling is not just the cost of cables and plugs, but also includes the cost of expertise, skill and time needed to dismantle and re-assemble the headphone together again properly.

Go check out Patrick Koh 9626 3488 as an alternative locally. Have not seen his headphone 'surgery' work before but have had some good experience with Patrick's work on cable.

dear tbin

thanks for the recommendation. :)

Guest crumple_r

dear tbin

thanks for the recommendation. :)

Did you manage to contact him and do a recabling? Am interested to do a balanced termination as well! :))