Sign in to follow this  
philo

Where to repaire Discman D22?

Does anybody know where to repair my Discman D22 in Singapore? Audio repair shop or somewhere?

actually if u dont mind the cost, sony singapore maybe able to fix it... but well

Thank you, alamakazam.

I don't think there are engineers and electricians in Sony Singapore. They send items to Malaysia to get repaired. When I brought broken Walkman to repair, Sony service center told me that, and he found the walkman was Japanese version (manufactured in Malaysia) and said, "You need to go to Sony Japan." And my Discman D22 is made in Japan. I don't think even Sony Japan can fix it. They are irresponsible about more than 10 years old product. But I know there are shops or persons who can fix just adjusting some Variable Resistors.

Thank you, alamakazam.

I don't think there are engineers and electricians in Sony Singapore. They send items to Malaysia to get repaired. When I brought broken Walkman to repair, Sony service center told me that, and he found the walkman was Japanese version (manufactured in Malaysia) and said, "You need to go to Sony Japan." And my Discman D22 is made in Japan. I don't think even Sony Japan can fix it. They are irresponsible about more than 10 years old product. But I know there are shops or persons who can fix just adjusting some Variable Resistors.

uhmm, not sure, but they did service my sony cdp-x3000(12 years old) last year, change lens, buttons, wear and tear servicing

they should have a servicing manual, they are mnc so this should be documented