N@Z

Come & Gone - SGH Meet on Sat, 17th January 2004

The SGH Meet is confirmed:

• Date : Saturday, 17th January 2004
  • Program/Time : Start 9am/noon(break for lunch)/End 6pm
  • Venue : Singapore Polytechnic Graduates Guild (SPGG). Directions to the venue.
  • Cost/entry/admission : $10 (To be paid to lengcm during the meet)
  • Gear list : See this thread
Note:

Equipment can be set up at the venue the day before the meet.

The Meet venues will be held in 2 seperate conference rooms due to the slightly bigger turnout this year (24 confirmed attendees).

If you are interested to attend the Meet please submit a PM to lengcm your Nick, Full name & NIRC(This is required in order to enter the members only SPGG venue. It is optional if you are uncomfortable with giving it out however it will inconvenience lengcm as he has to physically meet every individual at the entrance counter desk.)

The meet will only be open to registered SGH members. No walk-in registration will be allowed (For security reasons).

Members not listed in the attendance list below will not be allowed to enter. Hence if you have not submitted your name or don't see you name up yet, please inform me/lengcm here so I can update the list accordingly. If you are not sure about your attendance, you can have a "(TBC)" - "To Be Confirmed" next to your name in the event you will not be able to make it to the meet. However, if you are 100% sure you cannot attend then don't submit your name!

UPDATE

Attendance list (Alphabetical)

1. ablaze (absent)

2. Adhoc (absent)

3. Arcos (absent)

4. augustineRS (absent)

5. av98m

6. Barradio

7. Blues

8. cmk

9. evil zen

10. evo (absent)

11. firefox

12. fishball79

13. headphonecrazy

14. Huma Dragonbane

15. Jasonhanjk

16. kenshinz

17. Lekguan

18. Lengcm

19. Mackie

20. Matbon0013 (absent)

21. Musica

22. mychew

23. N3w_Typ3 (absent)

24. N@Z

25. Northern Oak

26. Q00

27. Rameish

28. Ruach

29. Scriberex

30. Sipher (absent)

31. Soundcrave

32. Tee (absent)

33. Watcult

Edited by N@Z

I am alright for the next meet to be held at SPGG.

Just a couple of points I wish to bring up.

1.There was a surplus of $50 from the previous meet, which will be used for the booking of the next venue.

2. As for the power points, we could easily sort it out, we just need to bring some multi plug and it would be solved

3. Just a minor correction to Naz previous post. The amount collected per person was $10 and not $15.

4. Do we need a bigger room?

5. Can we shift this thread to Equipment Talk?

sorry for last time...forgot to bring my powerpoint, must remember this time, hope i manage to go for the next meet, count me in first wink.gif

Thanks for your input so far, I've also edited my post accordingly (admission fee). However we need to get a concensus on the proposed dates as well please.

Since we have not made any confirmations yet this thread will remain, for the time being, in the Lounge. However, I've bumped it's status to a sticky for better visibility.

Edited by N@Z

i would like to go for the next meet count me in...!

wanna hear some grado's and some tube amps/preamps if its possible. ive never heard gd equipment before so this would be a great place to get started.

For those who've never been to the SPGG click on the link. A very nice place. Lengcm is a member there & was gracious enough to make arrangements for the use of one of the conference room for the previous August SGH meet.

WOoooo i can't wait .... count me in ....too ... must try out the cans amps and cdps there .. hee hee .... of cos the interconnect too .... haha .... w00t.gifholiday.gifyeah.gif

Good to know interests are abound! As for the new members, please make an effort to contribute and bring along your gears no matter how insignificant or common U think it is. This will make the meet all the more interesting.

Great finally have a chance to taste the power of PPA !!!:naughty: by the way who built the PPA kicking.gifwub.gif