N@Z

Come & Gone - SGH Meet on Sat, 17th January 2004

Not exactly interested, esp. after reading some of the "not-so-respectful" PMs and threads in the forum. Makes me wonder whether some of the guys here are gentlemen at all to spout such uncouth language... My apologies if anyone's offended. blush.gif

absolute0, am moir included?(in the not so respectful pms) unsure.gifunsure.gif

nothing, just worried about my notorious reputation here in sgh tongue.gif

Not exactly interested, esp. after reading some of the "not-so-respectful" PMs and threads in the forum. Makes me wonder whether some of the guys here are gentlemen at all to spout such uncouth language... My apologies if anyone's offended. blush.gif

All the moderators and admin will be attending the meet and we will reassure no misbehaviour takes place during the occasion. In the last 2 meets I've attended, all were well behaved. Even the talkative Blues is as silent as the lamb.....er night.

They bark more than they bite. Most are quite toothless when you meet them in person. Some are even downright geeky.

Absolute0, it would be a great opportunity for you to go if you are interested to listen to some exotic equipment. If the testosterone bothers you somewhat might I suggest that you get a friend to join SGH so that you can bring them along to the meet too. Safety in numbers so to speak.

hmmm....i have not seen any "not-so-respectful" PMs and threads in the forum before...

oh well maybe that's the old times....

any dead-line for confirmation?

cause i work saturday & sundays, need to take leave

Probably by December.

what happens if i confirm now but can't make it at the last moment mackie? mellow.gif