N@Z

Come & Gone - SGH Meet on Sat, 17th January 2004

what happens if i confirm now but can't make it at the last moment mackie? mellow.gif

No worries. U won't be penalized.

what happens if i confirm now but can't make it at the last moment mackie?  mellow.gif

No worries. U won't be penalized.

happy.gif ok i'm in too

My attendance to be confirmed.. Depends on whether I've anything on... Never know when my unit might pull some stupid stunt off...

My attendance to be confirmed.. Depends on whether I've anything on... Never know when my unit might pull some stupid stunt off...

Need my help? smoke.gif

As indicated on the 1st post it is scheduled to be held on Sat/Sun of the 2nd/3rd week of January 2004. How soon will we be able to get to know the exact date? Good question... guys?

Err, has the booking of the place been done yet? Its creeping towards dec soon... innocent.gif

Im sooo looking forward to meeting some of the guys here and the stuff they might bring wub.gifblush.gif

our forum is growing...more and more ppl will be attending the meet soon..by one day, we would have a large headfi meet organised by SGH annually...hehe..can invite ministers for the grand opening ceremony...hehe

Hi, I'm coming too. tongue.gif

unless last minute have to go overseas for work.

This reminds me of the old Chinese Kungfu serials where they have pugilistic meets! w00t.gif

Can we nominate or have someone volunteer to start making the necessary arrangements? It's getting close now.

Can we nominate or have someone volunteer to start making the necessary arrangements?

Like the Chinese Kungfu serials we need a "Chairman" hehehe. lol.gif

Good point. OK, assuming it will be held at the same venue again, in the mean time, everyone please look at the main page & see if it needs updating so that we can have everything ready to submit to lengcm when he gets back.